Policy on Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
Artic Therm International Ltd. is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe workplace for its employees, sub-contractors, and the general public. We are also committed to safeguarding the environment for future generations. The shareholders, management, staff and contractors are responsible to share and support these health and safety values.
Honesty, Safety, Experience, Integrity
The health and safety of Artic Therm’s workforce, the public, and the protection of the environment are integral parts to our business planning. The personal safety of each employee of this company is of primary importance. The prevention of occupational induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given priority over operating productivity where necessary. Artic Therm’s goal is to continuously strive for improvement by:
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Establishing progressive programs to REDUCE, REUSE & RECYCLE waste;
- Seeking cost effective ways to increase energy efficiency to reduce the environmental affect of our processes;
- Doing business with others who share our commitment to environmental, and HSE performance;
- Maintaining and monitoring an HSE program conforming to the best practices/procedures of organizations of this type;
- Conducting a program of inspections and investigations to find and eliminate unsafe work procedures and practices, to control health hazards, and to comply fully with standards for every job;
- Training all employees in: good safety, attitude, leadership and health practices;
- Developing and enforcing health and safety rules and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment;
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible, including, but not limited to, necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).We recognize that safety is a shared responsibility, all operations will be performed by management, supervisors, and technicians with the utmost regard for the health and safety of all personnel. As a team we will exercise due diligence toward complying with these regulations.
- Artic Therm has maintained a ZERO TRIF for several years